Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Wrapping it up

It what has become blatently obvious over the past 3 months, I am going to have to officially shut down my blog. Between work, hobbies, and going back to school for another degree, I don't have the time required to committ to writing on a regular basis. And rather than having a few of you check in from time to time to see if I've finished up my Jocketty trade analysis - I haven't - I would rather just close shop.

I've been enjoying reading Cardinilly and Viva el Birdos - they do a much better job of writing than I ever could, and are much more committed to consistently providing content. You'll see me sticking my head in to both of those blogs and posting comments from time to time. (Robb is the name that I post under.)

7 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Anonymous DanUp said...

Thanks for all the work you did do, you ran a great blog. I'll see you around the comments.

 
At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Murrel said...

Sorry to see you leave - you ran a top grade blog with good analysis. I've enjoyed reading your articles - please reconsider when the time is right for you.

 
At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I know a bunch of us here at work enjoyed your site. If you ever felt like it, I'm sure the diaries over at VEB would be a great place to finish your trade analysis when you got time.

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger Cardinal John said...

Great job man. I really enjoyed your blog
-CJ

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger Zubin said...

miss you man

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger dave said...

this is AWESOME...

http://www.cancorn.com/shop_cs.html">http://www.cancorn.com/shop_cs.html

i just bought one and plan on wearing it to wrigley field this year.

 
At 6:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have Greg Mathews e-mail address if you are still interested. You can contact me at amakeupart83@aol.com. Thank you for giving him credit and for sponsoring his reference page.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home