Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Diamond-Mind Projections

My favorite annual MLB predictions article is out, and you can find it here.

I've said it before, but let me say it again. DMB was the only organization that I read last year that actually picked the Cardinals to win the NL Central. This year? More of the same, according to their prognostications. You have to like comments like this:

"No team has an easier path to the World Series."

If you're in the market for a nice software package for simulating baseball games, I highly recommend their products. I've been using their software for the past 4 years, and have nothing but high regard for their methodology.

2 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger Tracy Kienast said...

Of course you like the software, you kick the rest of our butts every year.

LOL,

Great job on the site, just wanted to say hey and let you know I check in regularly to see what you have to say.

Tracy
O's in DMBO

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Robb said...

Thanks for stopping by, Tracy. And to be fair, I don't think I've kicked your butt once in DMBO. (Maybe both of us can manage to make it to the WS this year.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home